We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective and highly motivated part-time teacher of Performing Arts/Drama to join our team from January 2018. We are an Academy with Outstanding Leadership and Management at all levels within the school. (Ofsted 2010 & 2013 – overall effectiveness “Outstanding”).
The Arts faculty is extremely successful enthusiastic and requires a skilled practitioner. The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to teach Performing Arts/Drama up to KS4,
- Outstanding classroom management skills and the ability to lead classroom learning effectively,
- A commitment to achieving high standards of teaching and learning and excellent results,
- The motivation and capacity to work as part of a small dynamic team, promoting collaborative working and
- A passion for their subject and the ability to inspire our students.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors,
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further,
- Access to the RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff,
- A Talent Management strategy that ensures teachers at all career stages have access to a range of leadership development programmes and
- Facilitation of a range of accredited courses such as NPQML, NPQSL, NPSML along with our RSA Leadership Development Programme.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school, please contact the Principal’s PA - Mrs Baker in the first instance.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).