Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Performing Arts Teacher to join a vibrant and popular secondary school in the borough of Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full time Performing Arts Teacher classroom position available for January 2018 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. Interviews are to be held ASAP!
About the Role
· Performing Arts Teacher (Drama & Dance)
· Full time – Permanent contract
· January 2018 start
· Salary from £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Smaller than average class sizes with 20 children in each class
· New state of the art building with excellent resources
· Longer holidays throughout the year
· Children’s behavior is constantly good
· Effective team approach to teaching
· Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
· Expanding school, lots of room for progression
· Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Performing Arts Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ39702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.