PERMANENT CLASS TEACHER
STARTING SEPTEMBER 2019 (or earlier if available)
MPR1 - UPS 3
1 or 2 SEN points dependant on experience and qualification
Brentwood School is an outstanding special school which specialises in the education of students with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and Autism. The school has relocated to fabulous new facilities which include a Post 19 College.
Due to the continuing growth of this highly successful school, we are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about teaching in a Special Needs setting
• Has experience of working with students with ASC
• Will inspire students to learn
• Has outstanding communication and teamwork skills
• Is innovative and dynamic
• Is committed to excellence
• Has the vision, skills and energy to provide the best opportunity for every child within our school
Staff working at Brentwood are provided with a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing CPD. We are a warm and friendly school and value the health and wellbeing of our staff.
At Brentwood we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. Keeping our young people safe is our priority and any position will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references will be taken up.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced SEN teachers and those with a sound understanding of the needs of students with Autism.
Application forms and details are available from the school website.
Please contact the school office if you would like to make arrangements to visit the school.
Closing date: Monday 22nd April.