An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA, with first- class organisational and secretarial skills, to support the Deputy Head at Benenden School, one of the country’s leading independent schools.
The key attributes required for this role are:
- Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail;
- A very high level of organisation with the ability to work accurately under pressure, managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines in a calm and efficient manner;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A high level of IT competency, including excellent database management skills and the ability to work confidently with Excel;
- A very high level of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
This is a term time plus 8 weeks position. A competitive salary will be paid dependent upon experience.
Benenden is one of the leading boarding schools in Britain. We were founded in 1923 and are situated in 250 acres of attractive parkland in Kent. There are 555 girls in the school, aged 11-18, with 187 of those in the Sixth Form. Benenden is at the forefront of girls’ education in the UK, with recent innovations including the Benenden Diploma, a bespoke curriculum for our youngest two year groups, and the Professional Skills Programme, teaching the Sixth Form skills for the workplace. We are an ambitious school, with recent developments including a state-of-the-art Science Centre and All-Weather Sports Pitch, and we are currently working to establish a new School Hall and Music School.
Meals are provided to staff whilst on duty. The School’s leisure facilities, including a fitness gym and swimming pool are available for staff to use.
For full details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Completed applications to Mrs J Card, Head of HR & Compliance, Benenden School, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 4AA by 9:00am on Thursday 27 June.
The post-holder will be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children with whom he/she comes into contact. He/She must ensure compliance with the School’s Child Protection Policy Statement at all times, this appointment will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks. Benenden School is committed to equal opportunities and equal pay for all employees.