A Level 3 Support Staff member is required to join our PBIT Team ASAP. This is a 41 week post (Term time plus 2 weeks in summer holidays) and the salary will be paid on a pro rata basis. We are looking for a teaching assistant who has:
1) Completion of Safe School Training Programme or equivalent
2) Has experience of working with children and young adults with challenging behaviour.
3) Excellent communication and organisational skills.
4) The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
5) A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
6) Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
7) The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
8) Commitment to Team Working
Hours of work will be 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 8.30am – 5.00pm on Tuesday, and 8.30am – 4.00pm on Friday, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This includes a 45 minute lunch break.
An application pack is available from the school office 0208 2045396 or the school website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017 3.00pm
Shortlisting: Week commencing 25th September 2017
Interviews: 4th October 2017