Personal Care Assistant, Kingsbury, London NW9
Would you like a new challenge in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 2-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly and supportive School.
We are looking for personal care assistants who are:
1) NVQ 2 or equivalent childcare qualification or a commitment to training towards this qualification.
2) Experience of working with young children.
3) Excellent communication and organisational skills.
4) The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
5) A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
6) Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
7) The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
8) Willingness to give 200%!
9) Commitment to Team Working
Hours of work will be 10.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice to support training programmes
Application forms and further details available from The Village School office on 0208 2045396 or email email@example.com or School Website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 20th October 2017
Short Listing: Week commencing 30th October
Interviews: Week commencing 6th November 2017