St. Paul’s Church of England Primary School
Penrose Street, Walworth, London, SE17 3DT.
Do you want a new challenge? Do you want to teach children who are eager to learn and will engage in their learning? Then St Paul’s is the school for you.
We are seeking to recruit two highly motivated Class Teachers to join our school. In this role you will ensure high quality teaching and learning, and excellent levels of student progress. You will have experience of establishing successful learning relationships with a variety of children at primary age, and be committed to the schools values of Respect, Trust and Compassion. You will play an integral part in shaping the future of the school.
We welcome applications from teachers of any faith or none
The governors of this energetic, multicultural inner-city school are keen to appoint a:
Phase Leader for Upper Key Stage 2 or lower KS2 with the possibility of a TLR for Maths, Computing or Science (depending on experience)
Required for September 2018
Upper Pay Scale
The post is most suitable for a teacher with experience of teaching in KS2
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- The ability to work positively within a team
- Be committed to raising achievement for disadvantaged pupils
- Have a proven track record of raising achievement in KS2.
- Experience of a leadership role
We will offer;
- A minimum of one day PPA and management time per week.
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- Well-motivated and enthusiastic children.
- Opportunities to try innovative ways of working.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
For an application form and further details please contact:
Mrs. S Bettinelli on 020 7703-4896
Please note, CVs or open references will not be accepted.
Closing date: Midday, 21st May 2018 Interviews: 24th May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy on our website. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.