KS1 Phase Leader
South Pennine Academies is establishing a primary academy in Huddersfield North.
Brambles Primary Academy will be located on Clare Hill Playing Fields, Huddersfield HD1 5NF. The academy we are proposing will; -
· Cater for boys and girls aged 4-11
· Be non-denominational
· Will have a published admission number of 60, rising to 420 over time
· Will be ready for pre-opening from Easter 2018 and admit reception in September 2018
· It will complement the existing provision in the area
· Provide for excellent transition from the pre-school provision within the area
· Be a key member of the local family of schools, ensuring effective transition at all stages
· And, meet the basic need for additional school places in the area.
We are looking to appoint a KS1 phase leader who already possesses special qualities, but also one who is excited by the potential to be part of the development of our new academy.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
· Outstanding and reflective classroom practitioner who has the expertise to inspire excellence in colleagues.
· Are committed to driving forward pupil progress and setting high expectations of achievement.
· Understand the importance of high quality early education that scaffolds children’s future for learning.
· Demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills and promote a positive attitude to learning for all.
· Are well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
· Are able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Are prepared to make a valuable contribution to and our local community and engaging our parents.
Closing Date – 9am Monday 19th March 2018
Interview Date – Monday 26th March 2018