A wonderful opportunity has arisen for you to join our school as a Phase Leader (TLR). The successful applicant will support the Head teacher and the Senior Leadership team in driving school improvement, improving pupil outcomes and creating an inclusive and effective learning environment for our pupils.
Based and overseeing year 3 and 4 the successful candidate will model exemplary practice, lead a subject area, support and coach colleagues and set high expectations of pupils and colleagues.
Discovery Primary School, currently 605 children on roll, is on an exciting journey of school improvement and continues to strive to make a real difference to the lives of our children.
We can offer :
- Well behaved and highly motivated children
- A caring and positive teaching and learning environment
- A well resourced school
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- A friendly staff with supportive Governors and Parents
- Dedicated release time to support your new leadership role
You will need to be:
- a dynamic team player
- an individual who has excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- able to analyse data in order to identify school development priorities, set targets and support children to achieve their individual potential
- looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity to develop your career and doing so work together to move us forward
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd November 2017
If this interests you, please contact the headteacher, Ms Michelle Siequien, or Mrs Debby Pinfold (Business manager) to arrange a visit of the school.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website at www.discoveryprimaryschool.com
Discovery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Discovery Primary School
Mountsteven Avenue Walton Peterborough
Cambs PE4 6HX