We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Brisbane South. This reputable Independent school has a collaborative teaching environment and a thriving school culture that is welcoming and supportive. The successful candidate will be a collaborative and dynamic educator. Graduate and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role:
- Full-time ongoing role
- Commencing term 1 2021
- Teaching years 11 & 12 Philosophy
- Second teaching area preferably English or Humanities
- Collaborative teacher required
- Multi-age and team-teaching environment
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Convenient South Brisbane location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Good student behaviours
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2101-547005ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2101-547005ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!