Photography Teacher to join our Creative Arts Department
Initially Part-time temporary position – required for March 2018
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to teach this popular subject at A Level. This post may suit an Art teacher who has an interest in photography and knowledge of the AQA exam syllabus. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and an inspirational teacher. Some guidance is available for this role.
- Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively
- Have a passion for Photography and be fully qualified to teach A-level Photography (AQA).
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Creative Arts and Technology Department.
- An excellent working environment, working in dedicated studio space.
- Small teaching groups, with motivated and enthusiastic pupils.
- Positive school environment.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on
Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews to be held the following week
The School reserves the right to appoint before the closing date if a suitable Candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk