Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher to join a "good" alternative provision in Ealing. The successful teacher will arrange sports trips, offsite activities such as canoeing and fishing and be willing to cover other lessons/subjects across the timetabled week. The position is to start in September 2019 and this will become a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher
• KS3 / KS4
• Arranging offsite activities such as fishing, canoeing etc.
• Will consider teachers with experience teaching in similar settings, or interested in the filed of Special Needs
• Full-time, teaching pupils from years 8 to 11.
• Will be permanent for the correct candidate
• £34,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Ofsted rated “good” alternative provision
• Behaviour can be challenging
• Small class sizes, supportive setting
• Very close to popular over-ground train stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN47207.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.