12 hours per week, days/hours of week flexible, 39 weeks per annum, term time only
Additional hours may be available for applicants with coaching capabilities and/or a minibus driving licence
Beaconsfield High School is a thriving 11-18 girls’ grammar school and one of the top performing state schools in the country.
- Do you love working with young people?
- Are you a team player with good interpersonal skills?
- Do you have a passion for sport?
We are looking for a committed person who is passionate about sport, is a team player with strong organisational and inter-personal skills and enjoys working with young people.
- Liaise with external coaches and sports providers
- PE Administration e.g. transport, fixtures and ordering
- Organise key sporting events such as Sport Day, Sports Dinner, Sports Leaders and Inter-house events.
- Ability to assist or lead extra-curricular clubs and fixtures and/or PE cover lessons
- Coaching or first aid qualifications
- Ability and willingness to drive the minibus
- Experience of supporting young people.
Please contact Paul Garrett-Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require any additional information regarding this position.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12 December 2017
Interviews: 13 or 14 December 2017
To apply by email: Please email your completed application form to Paul Garrett-Chapman via email@example.com
To apply by post: Please post your completed application form to Paul Garrett-Chapman, Beaconsfield High School, Wattleton Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 1RR