Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Physical Education Cover Supervisor / PE Cover Supervisor to join a ‘Good’ comprehensive school in Brent. This position will be to support the PE department across KS3 and KS4. The suitable Physical Education Cover Supervisor / PE Cover Supervisor will be either a sports graduate with experience in coaching, or a Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor with experience in PE. The school will also consider unqualified PE specialists with related experience who are looking to progress their experience.
About the Role
· Physical Education Cover Supervisor / PE Cover Supervisor
· Long term temporary role with a view to go permanent
· Admin duties as well as PE cover
· Daily rate between £90 - £95
About the School
· School split across two sites
· Approximately 2000 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education Cover Supervisor / PE Cover Supervisor role will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working as a teaching assistant in the UK
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP3016.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.