Repton School Al Barsha is seeking an outstanding Physical Education Teacher for an immediate start
The successful candidate must have the ability to teach Physical Education from FS1 to KS4 and have strong knowledge within a variety of sports. They will be enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to inspire pupils to achieve the highest possible standards.
About Repton School Al Barsha, Dubai
Repton School Al Barsha is currently a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8, which extended into Year 9 to 13 this academic year.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and in extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Repton Al Barsha boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Generous basic pay commensurate with years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight allowance and global healthcare plan for self
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE Physical Education
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Repton Al Barsha
Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years