Applications are invited from colleagues with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience in high achieving schools who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum, GCSE/IGCSE and A level.
Applicants are expected to be working in a high attaining school and have experience of teaching A Level PE.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:-
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education beyond the National Curriculum
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Commitment to a Foundation to Year 13 school philosophy with the highest levels of pastoral care
- An understanding of the importance of continuing and enhancing the strong links already in place with Preparatory/Senior colleagues to ensure a seamless curriculum and transition from Preparatory to Senior.
- The ability to respond positively and proactively to the challenges of a rapidly developing school
Recent UK experience and knowledge of UK independent sector schools is desirable but not essential. Applicants will have strong ICT skills and a proven ability to use technology to support learning.
The successful applicant will join our vibrant learning community at an exciting stage of our development.
Further information on the position, and online application process, is available through the school web site: