Applications are invited for the following Physics and Chemistry Teacher role at our client school located in the Sydney Central Business District. It is an Independent coeducational school that caters for Years 7-12.
About the Role:
- Physics and Chemistry Teacher
- Position to commence immediately
- Full-time contract until 29 June 2018, with a view to extend
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Teaching and learning take place in small class sizes and nurturing, student-centred, caring, and safe environment, where every effort is made to cultivate the individual's full potential
- The curriculum is tailored to encourage academic and personal success and is complemented by a diverse choice of programmes in performing and visual arts, sport, music and camps
- School has been recognised in the NSW Higher School Certificate Merit and Distinguished Achievers’ List. The school is proud of academic performance which reflects the commitment of their students and the exemplary teaching and educational standards
- Early career teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528323SL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528323MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).