Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Experienced teacher of Physics and Year 7 – 10 Science
- Ability to also teach Middle School Mathematics is preferred
- Full Time Permanent
- January 15th Start Date
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with QCAA Syllabus
- All Girls independent School
- Highly expectations for both students and staff alike
About the School:
- Convenient inner city location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #SEK1710-522437SP or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).