Our client is an elite Government school in the Eastern suburbs. The school values innovative teaching and learning and consistently achieves outstanding results whilst maintaining a rigorous focus on well-being and co-curricular programs.
About the Role:
- Year 12 Physics
- Year 12 Mathematics
- Year 11 Physics
- Year 11 Mathematics
- Full-time, permanent role commencing 2018
About the School:
- High-achieving and motivated students
- Strong focus on professional development
- Self-directed, reflective learning processes for students and staff
- Many opportunities for leadership training and development
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-364727NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)