ABC Teachers are looking to appoint a teacher of Physics for a full time role starting October 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a good school based in Solihull. The school is an average-sized secondary school and is a specialist college for Performing Arts, Languages and Training.
The school is well respected and admired for its pioneering pastoral care, innovative curriculum, modern facilities and inclusive forward thinking approach that opens doors and changes the lives of its pupils. They encourage students to be the best that they can be and want them to be happy, well educated and to develop a resilience so they are prepared for adult life when they eventually leave school.
This is a good opportunity for the right candidate to work in a good school with excellent facilities and a good reputation within the local and wider community.
The role is also suitable for NQTs
About the Role:
- Responsible for developing and wring schemes of work.
- Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4 Physics.
- Holding and attending departmental meetings.
- Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
- This is a long term supply role.
- You must be able a qualified and specialised teacher of physics. The ability to teach .Chemistry and Biology is desirable.
About the School:
- Specialist College for the Performing Arts, Languages and Training, is an average-sized secondary school for students from Years 7 to 11.
- School converted to academy status in August 2011.
- Based in Solihull.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.