Our client school is a highly regarded Catholic school in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Students at the school enjoy a well-rounded education with social justice, academic and sporting rigour as key facets.
About the Role:
- VCE Physics, Unit 2
- Year 9 Science
- Part-time, 0.55 FTE, fixed term contract
- Position to commence June 2018 until the end of the year
- Possibility for full-time, ongoing in 2019 for the right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527753NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527753NB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).