ABC Teachers have been approached by an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School located in North Derbyshire. The School is a highly desirable one to work in and behaviour at the School is excellent. The school achieve good academic results due to the high quality of teacher so candidates will be required to go in on a day’s trial so the School can see firsthand how you do. In order to be selected for the post you must display a passion for the subject and prove you are committed to the post.
About the Role:
· Key stage 3 and 4.
· You will be required to teach GCSE Physics up to Key Stage 4.
· Work will run from 3rd September. You will be covering sickness leave. The School want the successful candidate initially for the first term with the likelihood it will be extended beyond this for the second term.
· This is a full time role. The school expect the job to be done professionally with staff meetings and parents evenings required to be attended.
· The role with require lesson planning and marking.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Medium sized Secondary School with Sixth form. It is located in an affluent town and has pleasant surroundings.
· The School is considered a good one by Ofsted, and it isn’t far from being considered ‘outstanding’.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School needs people who are passionate about their subject to take the school to the next level.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect teachers to be committed to the School.
· Located in Northern Derbyshire and isn’t far from Mansfield or Derby to travel to.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience.
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.