Applications are invited for the following Physics Teacher role at our client school located in Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Catholic faith.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 3, 2019
• Teaching Years 11-12 Physics and Years 7-12 Science
About the School:
• Students perform well above the state average in the Higher School Certificate
• Co-curricular activities include representative sport, debating and public speaking, school musicals, Tournament of the Mind and the Duke of Edinburgh program.
• The school focuses on student centred learning where students are challenged to take responsibility for their own learning, developing effective thinking skills and problem-solving strategies
• The school embraces the latest technology to aid in learning including iPads, laptops, utilises wikis and blogs
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Early career teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537535SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537535MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).