Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Physics Teacher for an outstanding independent school in Surrey, Greater London. The successful candidate’s timetable will include teaching Physics from KS3 – KS5. This unique school caters for pupils aged 3 to 18 and includes a nursery, pre-prep, preparatory, senior school, and sixth form. The appointed teacher will be teaching small classes within the senior school on a full-time basis.
About the Role
· Physics Teacher KS3 – KS5
· Working in the Science department
· Full Time
· Permanent role from September 2017
About the School
· Outstanding independent school
· All-through, 3-18 co-educational school
· Broad curriculum and wide range of extra-curricular activities
· Well-resourced facilities
· Beautiful Georgian buildings situated on 15 acres of land
· Prestigious history dating back to the 1800’s
· Located 30 minutes from London via National Rail
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA23591.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.