Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Physics Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school boasts academic and sporting excellence that is maintained year after year and is set in historic grounds. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 10 Science and Years 11 – 12 Physics
- Full time, permanent position
- Position to commence January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Convenient Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere
- Rich History evident in yearly traditions and architecture of buildings
- State-of-the-art facilities as per recent refurbishment program
- Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Be a qualified secondary teacher of Science, specialising in Physics
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference#WEB1708-520384SM or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).