Are you a talented and enthusiastic teacher of Physics with a real passion for your subject?
Would you like to work at a school that offers wide ranging professional development programmes and support for career progression and excellent resources?
ABC Teachers is working with an exceptional Good School in Wolverhampton, who are recruiting for a full time Physics teacher to join their innovative and successful Science department. Science is a popular subject at the school with high numbers of students taking physics. The successful Physics Teacher will start as soon as possible for the rest of the academic year.
About the Role:
• The school is seeking a physics teacher to join the science department.
• You will be a well-qualified, highly motivated physics teacher who has worked with children from Key Stage 3 to 5.
• There will be a requirement to teach Key Stage 5 as there is a large cohort who have chosen this subject at A level.
• You will have high expectations of student behaviour, and you will be confident in working in a large department.
All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 0121 481 2231 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.