As a result of continued expansion and our strong commitment to the creative arts, we are seeking to appoint a Piano Accompanist/Tutor.
- Accompanying weekly singing assemblies and annual Christmas and Year 6 leavers performances
- Teaching 1:1 30min piano lessons with pupils
- Engaged for maximum 5 hours per day for 10 weeks of each school term (plus performances)
- Candidates must be available to teach on a Wednesday
- Paid at an hourly rate of £28.50 per hour (£32 per hour for those holding QTS)
- Payment on receipt of proof of Self Employed status and invoice
- You must be an accomplished pianist of at least grade 8 standard and also be able to sight read to this standard
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Be well organised
Please contact Laura Woodham on 020 8670 3576 to discuss the post further.
A recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website www.gipsyhillfederation.org.uk
Completed application form should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2016
Interview Date: Monday 19th December 2016
Gipsy Hill Federation, Southwark and Lambeth Council are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
As part of Southwark and Lambeth’ s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further details can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Services website https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Gipsy Hill Federation - Chasing Horizons
The Gipsy Hill Federation
Chief Executive Headteacher: Sir Craig Tunstall MBA; MA; NPQH; B.Ed (Hons)