Plate-wash Team Leader
30 hours, term time only
£12,059 actual salary
This Team Leader position offers an experienced candidate the chance to supervise a team of five, delivering an efficient plate-wash operation, and ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness in the serving and dining areas. The 30 hours per week are worked during term time, making this post ideal for someone with school-age children. Some additional paid hours are also available.
You will have:
· a good knowledge of health and safety and hygiene requirements and high standards of cleanliness
· sound understanding of teamwork and the ability to monitor, train, encourage and motivate colleagues
· a committed, hardworking and positive attitude
· flexibility to provide staff cover and assist with events
· good spoken and written English.
St Paul’s is one of the leading independent girls’ schools, conveniently located for public transport in Hammersmith. All staff benefit from relevant training and enjoy excellent, free lunches and access to school swimming pool and gym facilities.
Follow the link to our careers site https://spgs.schoolrecruiter.co.uk/ to access further details, or contact our recruitment line on 020 7605 4875. Our on-line application form, including a supporting statement and full CV should be received by noon on the specified closing date.
Closing date: Monday 26 March 2018, noon
Interviews: week commencing 3 April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.