We are looking for a new member of our team to help us during our busiest times; at break and lunch, to supervise and support the children whilst they are playing and eating.
The successful person will be kind, helpful and flexible. They will enjoy working as part of a team and be proactive and positive in their approach. Most of all, they will want to work with children and always put the children’s well-being at the centre of what they do.
We are looking for someone to start work on the 5th September 2019 on a temp to perm basis, with some training days beforehand (29th August – 4th September). Hours during term time are 10am to 1:30pm. Salaries are paid on a monthly basis.
Main duties of the role:
• Supervise the safety and well-being of all the children in your care.
• Promote good behaviour and be a role model for the children.
• Help the children navigate playground disputes
• Set up and clear up the lunch hall
• Assist with basic school admin tasks between morning and afternoon duties.
Person specification - key items:
• Good standard of Education to GCSE / Level 2
• Experience of working with children
• Experience of working within a school is desirable
• Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude.
Founded in 2009, Faraday is a small but growing independent primary school for girls and boys aged 4 - 11 in East London located on the inspirational setting of Trinity Buoy Wharf, close to Canary Wharf and London's financial district, in the heart of the Docklands.
To register your interest, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 10am on the 19th July. Interviews will take place on the 25th July.
NMS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening and a DBS check.