An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our breakfast and evening club at The King’s School, Chester. This is an ideal role for a person who is seeking part time work within childcare.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of childcare at the club.
• Planning and providing safe and creative activities for the club.
• Carrying out day to day administration (excluding collection of fees).
• Administering first aid as appropriate.
Hours of work
20 hours per week term time only, 7:30 – 8:30am and 3 – 6pm.
This role attracts £9.45 per hour
The successful candidate will
• Have experience of working with primary and infant school aged children.
• Have an understanding of good quality childcare
• Able to provide and facilitate safe, creative play
• Some experience of administration
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Be able to work as a team
• Be adaptable
Why work for us? *
• Free onsite parking
• Free staff lunch during term time
• Discounted food & beverage in our onsite café
• Pension scheme
• Free use of our gym and swimming pool
• Competitive salary
The King’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are required to undertake screening relevant to the post, including checks with past employers and the Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the King’s School uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Closing date: 4th of August 2021 Remote interview (via Zoom) 11th August - am
We receive many applications for our roles at The King’s School Chester which means it can take us a little longer to shortlist and reply. We aim to respond to all applications within 14 working days, so unless you hear back from us, please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
*subject to terms and conditions
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 04/08/2021 Remote interview (via Zoom) 11th August - am
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent - term time only
Salary: £9.45 per hour
The King's School, Chester
Cheshire West and Chester
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 19 years
The King’s School is an academically selective, co-educational independent school originally founded in 1541 for the ‘poor and friendless’ children of Chester. Almost 500 years later, King’s is a thriving, dynamic and forward-thinking school of more ...