ABC Teachers are working closely with an outstanding school in Oldbury who are looking for Teaching assistants at level 2 or 3 with experience within PMLD and Autism for day to day and long-term bookings.
The school caters for students aged between 11 and 19 and are looking for someone who has vast experience within Special needs and a proven background of working with PMLD. The Ideal candidate will have been trained in Moving and Handling as well as being MAPA trained.
If this is you, then please apply to this advert with a full CV detailing your experience within SEN and a full working history dating back 10 years.
We will then be in contact with you to book an interview to register with ourselves
What to do next:
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: email@example.com or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months , one of which must be a school based reference, as well as your complete previous 2 years working history. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself.
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), you will also need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.