- Rate: £120 - £160(per day) per hour depending training, experience and qualifications
- *New requirement for the new school term – role available for an immediate start*
- Temporary contract through Vision for Education
- You must have relevant experience in the past few years working with children, young people or adults
- QTS essential for this role
- 4 days a week
Vision for Education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in West Yorkshire for a PMLD Teacher. This school provides quality education for children aged 4-11 with special educational needs.
The school is looking for a focused and skilled PMLD Teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD).
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with SEN (PMLD/SLD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
- Strong classroom management skills
About the Role
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 13 students with special educational needs
- 4 days a week
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Why Vision for education
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
£50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information on this PMLD Teacher role and any others advertised on 01484 642928 or email@example.com
**Please note Vision need to obtain recent, relevant professional references and a DBS on the update service**