Female Post Grad Assistant Teacher - Framlingham College Prep School
Required for September 2017
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Assistant Teacher to join our successful team at Framlingham College Prep School. The post is open to female applicants only, as the individual will be expected to operate and reside within a female boarding house. The role would ideally suit an aspiring teacher keen to:
· Develop their skills in the classroom (Teaching and training opportunities may be available for the right candidate)
· Contribute to the co-curricular life of the school. (The ability to coach netball across Prep and Senior Schools would be an advantage).
· Play a full pastoral role in the boarding house.
· We offer a competitive Salary dependent on experience.
· Full board and accommodation are provided.
Applications packs with further information are available from the HR department on 01728 723789, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or from www.framcollege.co.uk.
Closing date: 8th March 2017
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.