A fantastic opportunity to join Danetree as a PPA Cover Supervisor a school on its journey from Good to Outstanding!
Danetree has recently gone through an exciting journey to become a Primary School taking pupils from Nursery through to Year 6 and is rated by Ofsted as a "Good School".
We are looking to appoint a PPA Cover Supervisor who is passionate about supporting children's learning.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed individual to join our friendly and successful team and play a key role in supporting the Class Teacher in teaching and welfare of the children.
This role is 33 Hours per week to include cover timetable, interventions, in class support, lunchtime Play Worker duties and attendance at weekly staff training sessions after school.
Danetree was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2014 and judged to be a ‘good’ school, so this is an exciting time to join us on the next step of our journey to become an outstanding school.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
We can offer:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to develop positive relationships with children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the child with whom you are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be effective in communicating with parents
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: Wednesday 31st January 2018