Required from September 2019 or earlier
The Governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding, highly motivated and committed PPA teacher (0.6 Art plus 0.4 Support teacher).
- a popular and successful school, serving a strong multicultural community
- well motivated, happy and friendly children
- a hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff
- supportive parents and governors
- high quality professional development
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 20th May 2019 (at noon)
Interviews date: 23rd May 2019
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Riversdale Primary School
302a Merton Road,
Tel : 020 8874 6904
Headteacher : Amy Roberts