PPA Teacher 0.6 FTE (MPS 1-6) September 2018 start
Please come and see our amazing and outstanding school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly staff.
Our children our amazing and keen to have staff working with them that want the best for them and who are willing to listen and help them to learn.
• be excellent practitioners
• have good subject knowledge across the curriculum
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to good quality staff development;
Closing date for applications: 28th March 2018
Interview dates: 20th April 2018
Please contact the school (01628 621600) for more information and an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.