Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA Teacher to join a high achieving primary school based in Barnet. Starting January 2019, this is a part time temporary contract for the academic year. The successful PPA Teacher will be teaching across all primary year groups for two or three days a week. The school is based in a modern building on expansive school grounds, which students are encouraged to use for various sports and after school clubs. OFSTED rated the school as ‘Good’, which is best described as calm and very well managed with supportive senior leaders and a strong emphasis on developing their staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for a primary teacher looking for a flexible working arrangement covering PPA.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher
· Covering all primary year groups (EYFS, KS1, KS2)
· Part time fixed term contract until July 2019
· Daily rate between £140 and £150
About the School
· Modern and well-resourced primary school
· OFSTED rating ‘Good’
· Set in a beautiful and peaceful part of Barnet, with a large school playground and sports field
· Well respected and inspirational Head Teacher
· Supportive teaching environment with opportunities to develop potential and CPD on offer
· A short bus ride from local tube stations.
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree from overseas with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB33377.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.