Smart Teachers is recruiting a PPA teacher to join a large three-form entry primary school in north-west London (HA9). The school is looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join a high achieving school. The school will consider both full-time and part-time applicants for the PPA position. There is scope to match successful PPA teachers to their specialist year groups.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher
· Full-time and part-time teaching options considered
· Suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers
· Covering PPA across the school or to specialise in Early Years, KS1 or KS2
· Competitive daily rate from £140 per day
About the School
· Three-form entry school
· Recent Ofsted report rated ‘Good’ in all areas
· New school build
· Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Successful sports teams
· Large onsite car park
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT5419.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £250 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.