A flourishing and newly refurbished primary school within Hayes, Middlesex (UB7) is currently recruiting through Smart Teachers for a PPA Teacher. The school is looking for an Early Years Teacher / KS1 Float Teacher to join their enthusiastic and supportive team. The suitable teacher must be able to cover PPA time across KS2 and be flexible within all year groups. With an Ofsted, rating of ‘Good’ this large primary school is able to offer dedication to their staff and excellent resources to support learning.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher / Early Years Teacher / KS1 Float Teacher
· Starting in September 2018, this is a full time contract for the academic year
· Teaching Assistant in each classroom throughout each day
· Excellent CPD opportunities and strong leadership team within the school
· MPS salary up to £160 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Large, newly refurbished Primary School
· “Good” Ofsted rating
· Children’s behaviour is consistently at a good standard
· Teaching Assistants on hand to take intervention groups
· Outstanding leadership team
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly and support is given when needed
· 10-minute walk away from the nearest train station and plenty of parking
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXB47989
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.