We are looking for a talented teacher to join our friendly and motivated team for September 2019. This role will cover PPA in both KS1 and KS2. We are a successful growing 3 form entry multi-cultural school and are very proud of our many achievements.
Our children are looking for teachers who:
• Love teaching
• Enjoy making learning fun
• Are firm but fair
• Are good listeners
• Are good at explaining things
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are all the above
• Have the ability to inspire children
• Demonstrate and develop outstanding classroom practice
• Have a secure knowledge of Key Stage 1 or 2
• Are well organised and have high aspirations for all pupils
• Show a commitment to inclusion
• Have positive behaviour strategies
• Are productive team players
In turn we offer:
• Great children, who are eager to learn
• A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
• An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
• A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
• Strong community links
• Supportive governors and parents
• An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Salary details: Main Pay Range – Inner London (£29,664 – 40,372 pa).
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks if applicable and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available at www.lewisham.gov.uk and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note CV’s will not be accepted. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Closing Date: Midnight 19th May 2019.
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019