£105-213 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a PPA Teacher to work within a larger than average primary establishment in the heart of the West End of Newcastle. This would be a full-time role, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, Monday-Friday, beginning September 2021. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across Early Years, Key Stage 1, and Key Stage 2. The candidate will be fulfilling whole class duties, especially covering PPA time, therefore they will have a thorough understanding of planning and assessment in the classroom.
The school pride themselves in their ability to promote an inclusive ethos among its diverse community, where every child is valued. Much of the schools teaching is delivered through a lively and engaging curriculum of which they expect all employees to promote and encourage within the classroom.
To be considered for the PPA Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a genuine desire to work as part of a motivated team.
• Be committed to providing outstanding provision for the pupils within your care.
• Preferably have experience of working within Early Years, KS1 and KS2.
• Have extensive knowledge of planning and delivering whole class lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency