A teaching role has arisen at a large primary school in Stockton. This part-time vacancy will commence in September 2018 and will require the chosen candidate to deliver whole school PPA cover, 5 afternoons per week. As such, the successful candidate must have the ability to work across all key stages and build solid, positive relationships with children of all ages. This role would be ideal for an experienced teacher looking for a more flexible role. This is an excellent opportunity to join an understanding and supportive staff team in a friendly school.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!