Broomfield House School, Kew Gardens’ finest preparatory school, is looking for an energetic, dedicated and nurturing pre-kindergarten teacher to join our highly valued Early Years team. You will also be:
- passionate about teaching young children
- suitably experienced and qualified for the position
- fully conversant with the EYFS framework
- skilled at teaching phonics and fundamental number skills and concepts
- a team player with very good people skills, both with parents and school staff
Practical experience with Tapestry or a similar application would also be an advantage.
Broomfield House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and references from previous employers.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Mrs Beverley Smith, our Bursar, for an application form on email@example.com. Full details about the school are available on our website: www.broomfieldhouse.com.
Deadline for applications to be received: 24th February 2020
Interview dates: week beginning 2nd March 2020