Set in an enviable position in the heart of London, with museums and green spaces on our doorstep; Prince's Gardens is a brand new independent preparatory school which opened in September 2020 for children aged 3-11 years. A school where pupils excel academically whilst developing their strength of character, personal resilience and sense of purpose that will last them a lifetime.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years form teaching assistant to join us from September 2021, to assist the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning.
Candidates must have a relevant qualification and first-rate interpersonal skills.
As part of the Cognita family of schools, Prince’s Gardens employees enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, not least professional development and opportunities to work around the globe.
To apply, please do the following:
- Download and complete the application form
- Email the application form and a covering letter to email@example.com
• Please note: CVs are not acceptable for this role
Applicants may be interviewed upon application and before the closing date.
Prince's Gardens Preparatory School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years