Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites, with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. The school benefits from a strong community and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. The successful Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will start in April 2018. This is a long term, full time contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
About the Role
· Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
· 20 – 25 children in each class
· Starting in April 2018
· Full time, long-term contract
· Possibility of a permanent post
· Salary from £25,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
About the School
· Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
· Strong community atmosphere
· Extremely supportive staff
· Impressive facilities located over two sites
· Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
· Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
· Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience working within am Early Years setting within a UK classroom
· Hold a PGCE/B Ed/Level 6 degree or equivalent qualification with an Early Years specialism
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAE5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.