Due to the growth of the school, Rutherford House School is seeking to appoint a motivated and dynamic Premises Assistant. The Premises team will be responsible for and co-ordinate the delivery of property maintenance, cleaning services, security, heating, lighting and plant and health and safety within the school premises and grounds. The Premises team will be vital in shaping the direction and character of our school, ensuring it is an outstanding place of learning.
What do we offer you?
• A positive and innovative working environment
• Excellent peer support and social opportunities from our outstanding, forward thinking team and across our 7 Trust schools
• The possibility of more hours, as the school continues to grow
• Access to professional development
What do we want from you?
• Enjoyment of working in a fast pace and developing school
• A positive outlook, confidence and a proactive attitude
• Experience of working in a similar setting (e.g. premises maintenance role)
• Ability to manage and prioritise a variety of task, both internally and externally
Visits to the school are highly recommended. We have two open events, where you will have the opportunities to meet with Mrs Mallett (Headteacher) and have a tour of our wonderful school.
Open events dates: Wednesday 19th June or Thursday 20th June morning or afternoon
Please contact the Ms Smith (Office Manager) to make an appointment on either 0208672 5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download or can be requested from Ms Smith.
As part of BPET and Rutherford House’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further details can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Services website https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Rutherford House School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.