Part Time – 20 hours per week 44 Weeks Per Year
We are currently looking to appoint a Premises Assistant to work on our Greenwich Peninsula all through school campus; our brand new building opened in November 2018. The role is part time - 20 hours per week (2.30-6.30pm Monday-Friday), 44 weeks of the year.
The role will include:
• Supporting the Facilities Manager in his day-to-day work
• Opening and locking up the school premises
• Running programs, tests and inspections
• Litter picking/sweeping up
• Gardening incl: weeding and maintenance of the plants/flowers
• Window cleaning
• Minor repairs where necessary
Applications will be considered as they are received and shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited in for interview on a mutually convenient date.
As this role will involve contact with children, we will take up at least two references, these will ask about your suitability to work with children. Any job offer will be conditional on you having a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Criminal Records Check and Barred List Check (DBS), having the legal right to work in the UK and having satisfactory overseas criminal records checks if deemed necessary.