Are you someone who can support us to take good care of our school premises? Delivering a high quality service with a friendly manner and taking pride in our school by always ensuring that it looks it’s best.
We are looking for someone who will care for our buildings and grounds, carrying out minor repairs as well as managing site health & safety compliance checks. The post holder will be expected to liaise effectively with contractors and be willing to attend appropriate training courses. As a key holder, the role will also include security of the school premises including all buildings and contents.
The successful candidate will be expected to respect the need for confidentiality that exists when working in a school environment and will enjoy the rewards of working within a friendly and co-operative team.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate must:
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and supervise our cleaners
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Have experience in DIY / practical skills
- Be able to keep thorough health & safety records
- Be confident in using email and other online systems
Why work at Pine Ridge & Lorraine Infant Schools?
- A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Staff benefits through the GLF Trust
- A great environment to work in
- Regular on-the-job training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a collaborative environment within GLF Schools
- Supportive and approachable senior management team.
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued Worker Scheme
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £17,900 - £21,000 FTE
Pro Rata: £8,701 - £10,208
Working Hours: 17.5 hour per week
Working Pattern: 3pm – 6:30pm Monday - Friday
Closing Date: Sunday 6th June 2021
Interview Date: w/c 7th June 2021
Pine Ridge and Lorraine Federation
- English primary schools
Our Federation aims to provide an aspirational and rounded education for all children in our distinct community.
We want our children to have the very best start in life and are fortunate in being able to offer a wide range of family services through...