Cuddington Croft Primary School are looking to appoint a reliable and efficient Premises Assistant.
This is a part time role for 20 hours per week split across five days. The core working pattern will be Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 7:00pm with occasional adjustments, if needed. There may be some occasional overtime required.
We are looking to appoint a reliable and efficient Premises Assistant as soon as possible. You will have some experience in a similar role or can demonstrate a keen interest in maintenance and DIY, and an awareness of Health and Safety. The successful candidate will ensure the security of the school buildings, be responsible for health and safety compliance, carry out a programme of maintenance work and monitor repair/maintenance work. As a key holder, you will also be responsible for the security of school premises.
About Cuddington Croft Primary School
Cuddington Croft is a two-form entry primary school, located at Cheam, Surrey, with just under 500 children aged 3 - 11. Children at Cuddington Croft thrive in a caring and nurturing environment, are happy at school and enjoy learning. We are a multi-building site with a swimming pool and sports field. Lettings (evenings and weekends) and before/after-school clubs are actively encouraged and form an important part of the school. As part of the GLF Academy with 40 schools across 5 regions, our staff have a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
What we are looking for:
- Have a good awareness of health and safety issues
- Be reliable and able to work on your own initiative
- Be willing to be flexible with working hours based on school needs
- Be able to carry out basic maintenance and DIY tasks
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Be keen to contribute positively to the life of the school
Why work at Cuddington Croft Primary School:
An opportunity to work in a welcoming, friendly environment
- An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, engaged and supportive leadership team
- Exceptional CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
- The benefit from sharing outstanding resources and support, as an academy within GLF Schools
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: 20 hours per week, 3.00pm - 7.00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: GLF Associate 2 £18,000 FTE
Pro Rata Salary (for working 20 hours per week, 45 weeks per year): £9,926
Closing date: 5th December 2021
Interview dates: TBC
Cuddington Croft is an all-through 2 Form Surrey Primary School for children aged 3-11 years, including the Nursery Unit. The school is situated in West Drive, Cheam, within a pleasant, residential area in the Borough of Epsom and Ewell. We are signi...