Hours: 36 hours per week, all year round (including weekend and evening shifts)
We are now seeking a Premises Assistant to work alongside the Premises Manager to ensure the buildings and grounds of the academy are maintained to a high standard and provide a safe environment for pupils and staff to work in.
In this role, you will:
- have experience of caretaking or building maintenance or other relevant experience
- work with the Premises Manager to ensure the Academy is opened and closed to timescale and ensure security
- assist the Premises Manager in ensuring the building (internally, externally, and grounds) are maintained to a high standard so that students and staff may work effectively and safely
- ensure that rooms are set up, clean and safe for lettings and other events and that the buildings and grounds are secured at the end
- be a key holder and first aider.
To apply, please complete the online application form at https://goo.gl/Wb6xfL by 11am on Monday 21st August.
For further information, please visit www.kingsolomonacademy.org.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact the recruitment team on 0203 1166345 or email@example.com.
Deadline: 11am – 11am on Monday 21st August.
King Solomon Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including references and an enhanced DBS check.